Friday, September 19, 2008

A Few Favs

From NYC fashion week..

Alexander Wang

I love these colors and the way the dress fits. I love the crop tops in this show too.

Anna Sui's collection was as beautiful as always, but my absolute favorite piece was

I loved all of the patterns and colors, and that her models were smiling. Oh, and the shoes were amazing, and really made me wish I could have funky shoes to match every outfit perfectly too! I guess gladiators are sticking around, blah, but they are a lot prettier it seems.

The Sabyasachi collection was amazing. Everything was so gorgeous.

This collection had the perfect balance of structure and flow. The skirts that looked like scales reminded me of the children's book The Rainbow Fish.


Like I said, it was only a few. Runways aren't really my thing, street fashion holds a lot more of my love.

Besides that..
I loved Pink's dress at the MTV Video Music Awards

Wow. It kinda made me want to watch every Tim Burton film in existence, but I think that's why I loved it so much.

Tonight is one of my friend's last nights before he leaves for UC Davis, so we're throwing a little going away party. He's one of my only friends who is leaving, and we're going to miss him like crazy!
I think later I'll blog about my friend's style, oh and that I just got my AP magazing and am really excited that both Broken Social Scene and Postmark Twain are talked about.
<3