Monday, September 8, 2008

Fabulous Things

are happening in San Diego. Forver 21 expanded into five times the size it was before, and even added on.. a boy's department! AAAANNND... an H&M is finally coming to our city. It's opening right across the way from the oversized F21 in the Fashion Valley mall, which is just a couple trolley stops away from my college! Also, this mall just added an American Apparel (which I've already visited three times in the past two weeks) and I'm applying at Geppetto's and Nordstrom down there. (though the online assesment Unicru for Nordstrom is wack) I think I might have a good chance at the Nordstrom job because my mother worked there for years. Needless to say I was a pretty fashionable baby.
Today was my father's 52nd birthday, so to celebrate we went out to dinner and I got to wear my new oxfords. I'm so in love with them.


Oh and go listen to the band Owl City. They became a complete hit in all of my town today, idk why but it was the fastest spreading love for a band I have ever witnessed. One of my friends toled me about it, then an hour later I heard another girl who proclaimed her love for them saying that her friend Chris told her. They are so pretty sounding. They are pop electronica at it's best. Well, besides Freezepop :D

<3