Monday, November 3, 2008

Rainy Days & Mondays

So the start of November brings (finally) some cold weather to southern Cali, and just in time I recieved my Chinese Laundry boots from Endless.com! I love them so very much, I have the feeling they will be a part of most outfits this winter.

Here's today's:

I chose the suede ones over the leather, because they are softer and won't look strange to dress down.

So muuusssiiicc... On the 1st of November I went to a Suicide Silence, Emmure, Beneath the Massacre, After the Burial, and The Architects concert. Rawr rawr rawr music I call it. Emmure is my hardcore love, I want "this is a promise I keep to myself" tattooed on me. The Architects was a brit band, so when he was introducing songs he had the most amazing accent ever. <3


Then yesterday mommy bought me Nightmare Revisited, because I was a weird little kid who loved the Nightmare Before Christmas, and I love this CD too. It's a bunch of artists wo re-did the songs while adding a bit of their own style.
My favorite is Flyleaf covering What's This: