Thursday, June 18, 2009

Links You'll Love Me For

6pm.com
So my new favorite place that I'm kicking myself over never finding before is 6pm.com they sell Vans for $20 and all the Sun Diego (sorry if you have no idea what that is, but it's surf/skate brands where I got my black tie-dyed dress) brands for soooo cheap. Seriously just take one look and you'll be hooked. I don't want to buy shoes from over-priced stores ever again, and I'm not being ripped-off at the mall ever again either. (hopefully)

Asos.com
2. From 6/18 to 6/24 Asos is having free shipping to the U.S. It's like a dream come true! So go check that out, before I buy everything!

Hot Topic
3. Hot Topic is an unusual store to shop in if you don't dig man-scara, but they have some great jeans. Right now all their colored denim is on sale for mostly under $20! I really love their pants because they fit soooo well. If you make a new membership use the code WELCOME to get 20% off too!


Anybody else have great online stores for bargains??