Friday, July 10, 2009

Awesome New Things



Pretty new dress from Forever 21. They really need to realise that 25" is way too short for a legitimate dress though.


Also, I got my nose pierced! I've been trying to for a week now but the place in town was out of rings and didn't get their new shipment in so I said screw it and got a stud for now. I love it though, it's so pretty :) But it's really uncomfy. I got my hair cut too but it was nothing drastic, just too-short bangs which I did not ask for.
Oo and today I had some things to return to F21 (i.e. some HUGE size small corsets.. damn you no boobs) so with my sweet "no cash refund just store cred" (lame) I bought a rose dress with built-in-boobs and tulip-ish fit. It's pretty rad :)


Readers: If you could get any piercing (without pain if you hate it) what would it be? Why?


I love hearing from you and reading your blogs! Send me the link if it's not on blogger!